Denton Fire Department CPR Training Schedule
Remaining Dates for 2013-14
April 27, 2013
May 25, 2013
June 29, 2013
July 27, 2013
August 31, 2013
September 28, 2013
October 26, 2013
December 7, 2013
January 25, 2014
February 22, 2014
CPR Training / AHA Healthcare Provider Curriculum includes:
- CPR (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- AED (Defibrillator) Training
- Bag Valve Mask Training (BVM)
- Foreign Body Airway Management
- One and two-person CPR Techniques
First Aid Training / AHA Heartsaver
- Begins upon completion of CPR Training
- Must complete CPR training to attend First Aid course
- Topics include: Medical and Injury Emergencies
- Online Registration
Pick the class that meets your scheduling needs and click the "ADD" button.
If you are registering online for the first time, you will need to create an account. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a pin. If it is less than 48 hours before registration cut-off (11:59 p.m. on the Thursday before class) then please call (940) 349-PARK (7275) to register.
- Registrations can also be made at the Denton Civic Center.
- All classes start at 9:00am. Arrive at 8:45am to complete registration.
- CPR class approximately 4 hours
- First Aid class additional 2 hours
- CPR Class - $40
- First Aid - $55 ($40 for CPR, plus additional $15
- Includes course completion card
- Includes AHA text book
- Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd.
- Argyle, TX 76226
- If you have trouble locating the station, call (940)349-8107