Denton Fire Department CPR Training Schedule
Remaining Dates for 2015
February 28, 2015
March 28, 2015
April 25, 2015
May 30, 2015
June 27, 2015
July 25, 2015
August 29, 2015
September 26, 2015
October 31, 2015
December 7, 2015
CPR Training / AHA Healthcare Provider Curriculum includes:
- CPR (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- AED (Defibrillator) Training
- Bag Valve Mask Training (BVM)
- Foreign Body Airway Management
- One and two-person CPR Techniques
- Online Registration
Pick the class that meets your scheduling needs and click the "ADD" button.
If you are registering online for the first time, you will need to create an account. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a pin. If it is less than 48 hours before registration cut-off (11:59 p.m. on the Thursday before class) then please call (940) 349-PARK (7275) to register.
- Registrations can also be made at the Denton Civic Center.
- All classes start at 9:00am. Arrive at 8:45 a.m. to complete registration.
- CPR class approximately 4 hours
- CPR Class - $50
- Includes course completion card
- Includes AHA text book
- Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd.
- Argyle, TX 76226
- If you have trouble locating the station, call (940) 349-8107