Denton Fire Department CPR Training Schedule
Remaining Dates for 2015
January 30, 2016
February 27, 2016
March 26, 2016
April 30, 2016
May 28, 2016
June 25, 2016
July 30, 2016
August 27, 2016
September 24, 2016
October 29, 2016
December 3, 2016
CPR Training / AHA Healthcare Provider Curriculum includes:
- CPR (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- AED (Defibrillator) Training
- Bag Valve Mask Training (BVM)
- Foreign Body Airway Management
- One and two-person CPR Techniques
- Online Registration
Pick the class that meets your scheduling needs and click the "ADD" button.
If you are registering online for the first time, you will need to create an account. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a pin. If it is less than 48 hours before registration cut-off (11:59 p.m. on the Thursday before class) then please call (940) 349-PARK (7275) to register.
- Registrations can also be made at the Denton Civic Center.
- All classes start at 9:00am. Arrive at 8:45 a.m. to complete registration.
- CPR class approximately 4 hours
- CPR Class - $50
- Includes course completion card
- Includes AHA text book
- Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd.
- Argyle, TX 76226
- If you have trouble locating the station, call (940) 349-8107