Denton Fire Department CPR Training Schedule
Remaining Dates for 2014
April 26, 2014
May 31, 2014
June 28, 2014
July 26, 2014
August 30, 2014
September 27, 2014
October 25, 2014
December 13, 2014
CPR Training / AHA Healthcare Provider Curriculum includes:
- CPR (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- AED (Defibrillator) Training
- Bag Valve Mask Training (BVM)
- Foreign Body Airway Management
- One and two-person CPR Techniques
- Online Registration
Pick the class that meets your scheduling needs and click the "ADD" button.
If you are registering online for the first time, you will need to create an account. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a pin. If it is less than 48 hours before registration cut-off (11:59 p.m. on the Thursday before class) then please call (940) 349-PARK (7275) to register.
- Registrations can also be made at the Denton Civic Center.
- All classes start at 9:00am. Arrive at 8:45 a.m. to complete registration.
- CPR class approximately 4 hours
- CPR Class - $50
- Includes course completion card
- Includes AHA text book
- Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd.
- Argyle, TX 76226
- If you have trouble locating the station, call (940) 349-8107