- Can I purchase a membership to all three aquatic facilities?
Yes, we offer an individual All Access Annual Pass at a discounted resident rate of $150 per person. The nonresident rate is $155. We also offer an additional discounted rate for the purchase of four or more at $120 per resident and $125 for nonresidents.
Four or more passes must be purchased in the same transaction.
- Is Denton Natatorium (NAT) a public pool?
Yes, the NAT is a public pool that operates under a joint-use facility agreement with Denton Independent School District, therefore making the NAT accessible to DISD for swim meets, practices, and water polo matches.
- How long is one length of the competition pool?
The competition pool is 25-yards in length. There are 8 lanes with a depth of 5-ft or greater and an additional 2 shallow lanes.
- When does Water Works Park open?
The preview weekend will be May 22 to 23 from noon to 6 pm. The park will then open daily on May 29.
- Can I bring my own blow up floats to the pools?
No, the only flotation devices permitted are U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers.
- Is there a sprayground/splashpad in Denton?
Yes, Denton Parks and Recreation maintains the sprayground at Carl Gene Young, Jr. park.