City of Denton residents can set up trash service by calling Customer Service at (940) 349-8700. After signing up for solid waste and recycling, two carts (green for refuse and blue for recycling) are provided to each resident. To learn more about our recycling program, click here. Additional services, such as scheduled collections of bulky waste, Home Chemical Collection, and yard waste are also available (fees may apply).
- Jan. 2, 2023 Whole week delayed one day
- Jan. 16, 2023 Whole week delayed one day
- May 29, 2023 Whole week delayed one day
- June 19, 2023 Whole week delayed one day
- July 4, 2023 Tues. moves to Wed. Wed. moves to Thurs. Thurs. moves to Fri.
- Sept. 4, 2023 Whole week delayed one day
- Nov. 28, 2023 Thursday will move forward one day
- Dec. 25, 2023 Whole week delayed one day
Residential Solid Waste Service Request Form
This online form allows customers to schedule solid waste requests before 3 p.m. one business day prior to their regular collection day.
- Schedule a bulky item collection
- Schedule a Home Chemical Collection
- Order a yard waste cart
- Schedule repairs of a broken cart
- Replace a missing cart
- Add or remove containers (or increase to a 95 gal cart)
- Schedule remodeling/construction debris collection
Customers will need to validate their account using the last four digits of their authorized ID on file. Please remember to schedule solid waste requests before 3 p.m. one business day prior to your collection day.