- January 1, 2021 No effect
- January 18, 2021 Whole week delayed one day
- May 31, 2021 Whole week delayed one day
- July 5, 2021 Whole week delayed one day
- September 6, 2021 Whole week delayed one day
- November 25, 2021 Thursday will move forward one day
- December 24, 2021 No effect
- December 25, 2021 No effect
- How do I set up trash service?
Call Customer Service at 940-349-8700 to arrange for trash service.
- How do I get rid of extra bags of trash that won’t fit in my trash container?
Starting Oct. 1, 2021, trash bags left outside of trash carts will no longer be picked up as bulky items. Instead, residents can have extra trash bags picked up for $5 per bag for each bag left outside of their trash cart. Charges will be automatically applied to your utility bill and there is no need to call ahead to have extra bags collected.
- How can I request a replacement trash cart?
Call Customer Service at 940-349-8700 to request a new trash cart.
- How should I place my cart on the curb for pickup?
Remember that you will place it, point it, and space it:
- Place it: place your cart on the street with the wheels against the curb
- Point it: carts should point to the middle of the street
- Space it: leave at least four feet of clearance between carts, yard waste, and other objects such as parked cars and mailboxes
- How should I properly store my trash and recycling carts?
Trash and recycling carts must be removed from the curb by 8 am the day following collection. Carts need to be stored in an inconspicuous location such as:
- In a garage or outdoor storage building
- On the side of a structure on the property
- At the back of a structure on the property
- Can someone assist me with getting my cart to the curb for collection?
As part of the Solid Waste and Recycling Services Assistance Program, residents in need of service accommodation can sign up to request that staff bring their carts from the house to the street. To be eligible for the program, residents must complete an application and provide a doctor's certification.
To begin the application, please email Customer Service, or call 940-349-8700.