November 7, 2023, Special Election
A special election will be held on Nov. 7, 2023. Among other items, residents of the City of Denton will vote on eight (8) bond propositions. More information on the propositions can be found on the 2023 Bond Program webpage.
The last day to register to vote is Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023. Information on registration can be found at the Denton County Elections website.
Early voting dates and times:
- Monday, Oct. 23 through Saturday, Oct. 28 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, Oct. 29 (11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Monday, Oct 30 through Nov. 3 (7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Early voting locations:
- Denton Civic Center (321 E. McKinney St.)
- Denton County Elections Administration (701 Kimberly Dr.)
- MLK, Jr. Recreation Center (1300 Wilson St.)
- North Branch Library (3020 Locust St.)
- Robson Ranch Creative Arts and Technology Center (9404 Ed Robson Blvd.)
- South Branch Library (3228 Teasley Ln.)
- UNT Gateway Center (801 North Texas Blvd.)
Other Election Information
Additional information, such as how to look up a sample ballot, view election locations, or view previous election results, is available at www.votedenton.com.
Special Election November 7, 2023
General Election May 6, 2023
Elected Officers & Candidacy Requirements (Selected Officers & Candidacy Requirements (SOS Form AW 1-15)
In accordance with Sections 2051.151, 2051.152, Texas Government Code, all political subdivisions with authority to impose a tax that at any time on or after January 1, 2019, maintained a publicly accessible Internet website must provide certain relevant information on the website via Form AW 1-15.