Experience Your City Government
Enjoy a unique, behind-the-scenes learning experience with your city government by taking part in Denton 360°, formerly known as Denton Citizen Academy. This year's program will feature eight interactive in-person sessions on select Thursdays and Saturdays from September 2 to November 6 with a graduation event and City Council proclamation scheduled for Tuesday, November 16.
Each session will give you an in-depth look at how our city works - including public safety, infrastructure, community services, development, and more. Participants learn first-hand how decisions are made and services are delivered every day. Denton 360° is free and open to all Denton residents and business owners 18 years of age and older. Use the form at the bottom of this page to register. Program capacity is limited and participants will be selected based on the order in which registration forms are received.
Update: The program is now at capacity and registration is closed.
- Leading and Governing - Thursday, September 2, 2021 from 6 to 8 pm
- Planning for Growth - Thursday, September 9, 2021 from 6 to 8 pm
- The Science Behind the City - Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Getting you from A to B - Thursday, September 30, 2021 from 6 to 8 pm
- Building Quality of Life - Thursday, October 14, 2021 from 6 to 8 pm
- Powering Denton - Saturday, October 23, 2021 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Strengthening the Community - Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 6 to 8 pm
- Responding to the Alarm - Saturday, November 6, 2021 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Graduation - Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 6:30 pm
If you have questions, email Denton 360°.