Report an Issue

The City of Denton is always here to help you and is listening to your suggestions. Please take a moment to submit a request or report an issue to help us identify a problem in your area - so that we can fix it fast.

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, CALL 911.

Engage Denton: Submit Request, Stay Informed

Engage Denton is a mobile and online service request system for the City of Denton. Residents can upload a photo or video of the issue and mark the geographic location on a map, then if contact information is provided City staff will follow-up with information about the request.

Due to scheduled maintenance, Engage Denton will be temporarily unavailable on Thursday, April 29, 2021 starting at 7 pm for approximately 3 hours.

Utility Incidents

Call 940-349-7000, if you're reporting a utilities-related incident that requires immediate attention, such as a power outage, downed electrical poles or wires, a water main break, a clogged or overflowing sewer main, or a leaking water meter or hydrant.

Flash Flooding

If you notice flooding in an area such as a public road during a rain event, contact Utilities Dispatch at 940-349-7000, so a drainage crew can monitor the area. If the flooding appears to be an emergency, call 911.

Crimes & Police Reports

If you are reporting a police-related incident that is an emergency, call 911. If you are reporting a police related incident that is still in progress, but not an emergency, call 940-349-8181.