House Moving

  • Information: A permit is required for all houses moved into or out of the City. If a house is being moved into the City, a Residential Permit (PDF) is also required.
  • Submittal Requirements: House Moving Permit Application (PDF) and proposed route.
  • Plan Submittal: Plans may be submitted electronically online through eTRAKiT or delivered in person to the Development Services Center at 401 N Elm Street with a set of paper plans.
  • Fees: $573.