Permit required for Interior or Exterior Modifications, Tenant Finish Outs, Additions, or Remodels.
- Commercial Application (PDF)
- Submittal requirements are dependent upon scope of work; see the Commercial Alterations Submittal Requirements (PDF) for more information
- Plans may be submitted online electronically through eTRAKiT or delivered in person to the Development Services at 401 N Elm Street with four sets of paper plans
- Any projects valued over $50,000 must include a registration number from Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR)
- Engineering plans are required for all projects, in accordance with the Texas Engineering Practice Act
- Architectural stamped plans are required for all projects, in accordance with the Texas Board of Architectural Examiners Architectural Act
Required inspections will depend upon the scope of work. Please contact Building Inspections at 940-349-8360 with any questions. Submit all applicable inspection documents by email. These would include:
- Energy test forms
- Final drainage surveys
- Form surveys
- Special inspections, etc.
- $1.48 per square foot
- $222 plan review fee
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing fees, if applicable; visit the Commercial Permits page to view the current Schedule of Fees