All demolition work requires a permit and must have approval from the Building Safety Division and Watershed Protection Division. If trees to be removed, tree removal permit will be created. Complete tree section of demolition permit application.
- Demolition Application (PDF)
- Site plan depicting all structures on property, and location of demolition
- If trees are to be removed, the tree survey and tree preservation/replacement plan should also be submitted also
Plans may be submitted online electronically through eTRAKiT or delivered in person to the Development Services at 401 N Elm Street.
- Tree fencing
Note, inspections are required to verify water and sewer is properly capped.
- $521 for each structure connected to city sewer
- $471 for each structure without sewer connection