DENTON, TX, March 7, 2023 – During the March 7, 2023 City Council meeting, staff unveiled the new, public-facing strategic dashboard that will display the progress that is being made toward the City Council key focus areas. The dashboard will improve public service delivery through deliberate planning with an emphasis on accountability, transparency, and results.
“The new dashboard is an easy way to navigate through the many programs and initiatives that feed into the City Council’s key focus areas,” said Aimee Kaslik, City of Denton’s Chief Strategy Officer. “We are committed to making Denton the best place to live, work, play, and learn.”
The City Council adopted key focus areas in Summer 2022 that give the City direction for programs and services. Those key focus areas are:
- Pursue Organizational Excellence and Collaborative and Respectful Leadership
- Enhance Infrastructure and Mobility
- Foster Economic Opportunity and Affordability
- Strengthen Community and Quality of Life
- Support Healthy and Safe Communities
- Promote Sustainability and the Environment
The Strategic Dashboard is available as a link on the strategic planning webpage (www.cityofdenton.com/strategicplanning) and will be updated quarterly.
Visit www.cityofdenton.com for more news and to stay updated.