Introducing: Park and Play - Your Passport to Fun and Fitness!
We are thrilled to introduce you to our brand-new Mobile Recreation Unit. In today’s fast-paced world, finding time to stay active and enjoy recreational activities can be challenging. That’s why we designed a program that brings the fun and fitness right to your neighborhood. Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast, and outdoor adventurer, or just looking for some leisurely activities, Park and Play has something for everyone.
Our Mobile Recreation Unit aims to make fitness and recreation accessible to all. We offer a wide range of activities and events designed to cater to diverse interests and fitness levels. Here’s what you can expect:
- Sports and Games: Play your favorite sports and games with friends and neighbors at our designated play areas.
- Community Events: Connect with your community through our special events and local gatherings.
- Arts and Crafts: Coloring and crafts are available at all pop-ups.
We have some exciting events lined up for the coming weeks:
- City Block Party at Denton Civic Center & Quakertown Park; Sept. 28 at 7 p.m.
- Twilight Tunes at Wolff’s Park on Industrial St.; Oct. 12 at 7 p.m.
- Park & Play Pop-up at South Lakes Park; Oct. 14 from 10 a.m.- noon
Join us at the large pavilion for our first pop-up; and look for the Park and Play signs!
- Halloween Harvest @ Denia Rec Center; Oct. 21 from 5-7 p.m.
- Park and Play Pop-up at Quakertown Park; Nov. 11 10 a.m.- noon
Stay tuned for more events and activities coming your way. We’re always planning new and exciting ways to keep you active and engaged.
Visit our website at www.dentonparks.com for all of our upcoming events and locations. All our pop-up events are free to the public. Simply show up at the designated location and time and get ready for the fun!
We can’t wait to see you at our upcoming events and help you stay active and experience parks.