Police Records Division


(940) 349-7973

Link: Open Record Requests

Open Records Requests: All open records requests should be submitted to the City Secretary's Office. Electronically submit an open records request or visit the City Secretary's Office page for more options to submit a request.

Crash Reports: Visit the TxDOT website to request a crash report.