To whom do I submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to discharge?

The NOI is the application for authorization under the Industrial Stormwater Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) or Construction Stormwater permits. The NOI is in an interactive PDF document designed to be completed electronically and submitted to the TCEQ. Both the construction and industrial stormwater permits require that a copy of the NOI be sent to the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) which receives discharge from the permitted site. For sites that discharge stormwater to City of Denton, either email a copy to Watershed Protection or mail to:

City of Denton
Attn: Watershed Protection
1100 S Mayhill Road
Denton, TX 76208

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a spill or discharge impacting a waterway?
2. To whom do I submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to discharge?
3. Where can I get a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)?
4. What is a Common Plan of Development?
5. Why is the control of construction site runoff necessary?
6. Why is the control of post-construction runoff necessary?
7. What types of BMPs can address the post construction runoff minimum measure?
8. Where can I find out more about Environmentally Sensitive Areas (ESA)?
9. Why do I need an Industrial Stormwater Permit?
10. How do I determine whether or not I need an Industrial Stormwater Permit?
11. How do I obtain an Industrial Stormwater Permit?
12. What are the consequences for failing to comply?
13. What is a Phase 2 Small MS4?
14. What are the Phase 2 Small MS4 program requirements?
15. What is the Hickory Creek Watershed Protection Plan (WPP)?
16. What are stormwater requirements for gas wells?