What if I am unhappy with some of the work completed?

The contractor’s work will be monitored by the applicant, City of Denton Community Development staff, and the City of Denton building code inspector. In the event a dispute exists between the applicant and the contractor with respect to the work, the City shall take appropriate action in accordance with the provisions of the construction contract to assure that the applicant is satisfied before making any payment to the contractor. In the event any dispute cannot be resolved, Community Development staff shall consider all pertinent facts and shall decide an appropriate course of action to resolve the dispute.

Show All Answers

1. What type of repairs are eligible?
2. What type of repairs are not eligible?
3. What is the maximum funding per application?
4. Will the repairs need to be paid back?
5. How do I apply?
6. What happens after I apply?
7. Are there other provisions for special consideration?
8. What if I am unhappy with some of the work completed?
9. Do I need good credit?
10. Will a lien be placed against my property?