What are HB3215 Energy Efficiency Building Standards?

This bill provides that Standard 301 of the American National Standard for the Calculation and Labeling of the Energy Performance of Dwelling and Sleeping Units using an Energy Rating Index accredited energy efficiency program, commonly cited as ANSI/RESNET/ICC 301, is in compliance with certain state law provided that: (a) the building meets the mandatory requirements of Section R406.2 of the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code; (b) the building’s thermal envelope is at least equal to the levels of efficiency and solar heat gain coefficient in Table R402.1.2 or Table R402.1.4 of the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code; and (c) the standard used to measure compliance for single-family residential construction uses a certain energy rating index depending on climate zone. (Effective September 1, 2021).

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to replace my fence?
2. When does my permit expire?
3. Who can schedule inspections?
4. What are HB3215 Energy Efficiency Building Standards?
5. Does the solicitation ordinance apply to street musicians?
6. My school is having a fundraiser. Do my children need a permit to go door to door?
7. I work for a non-profit organization. Do I need a solicitor's permit?
8. Where do I go for noise issues, Solicitor Permits, or Security Alarm Permits?
9. Who do I contact if I have a complaint about my apartment complex?
10. When applying for a permit in eTRAKit, I keep getting bounced back to the address. What should I do?
11. I can’t find the address I’m looking for when applying for a permit. What should I do?
12. As a contractor, I can’t log in; instead I get a “License is Expired” message. What is wrong?
13. When does my contractor registration expire?