Customer Service - Self-Service Option

  1. Online Bill Pay & Account Management

    The City of Denton offer residents an easy and convenient method to view and pay their utility bills online with no additional fees.

  2. Transfer or Terminate Service

    Request for termination or transfer of services. This request must be made by an authorized account holder.

  3. Apply for Leak Adjustment

    City of Denton water customers who have experienced high bills due to a water leak may be eligible for a partial billing adjustment (reduction) of excess charges.

  4. Lookup Account Status

  5. Residential Solid Waste Service Request

  6. Commercial Solid Waste Service Request

  7. Commercial Solid Waste Tonnage Report

  8. Commercial Service Application

  9. Fire Hydrant Meter Contract Application