Citizens can find information on recent and active projects by visiting the projects map
on the right-hand side of the page under Helpful Resources. The map includes project information such as its status, ID number, address, manager, and various dates.
Active Projects- View Current Projects in the City
Development Details- Review Meeting Documents and Watch Live Meetings
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- At the top of the webpage you can type in the project address, project number, or zoom to an area of interest.
- Using the map, you can click a specific project and access information related to the project.
- Some projects may overlap, so you will see multiple ID number labels. Clicking on overlapping projects will pull up information for each that you can go through by clicking the arrows at the top of the box.
- A table view of the projects is at the bottom of the page organized by project type. Double-clicking on any of these records will zoom to that project on the map.
Appraisal District Information- View the property information on Denton CAD
- Go to public meetings page here.
- Type in project number.
- Click on the agenda to access backup materials, maps, pictures, etc…
- To view meeting video, select the video link next to the agenda and meeting notes. While viewing the video you can view the agenda at the same time.
- In the search bar type in address, owners name, or property ID. By selecting the advance search option, you can do a more extensive search to find a property.
- Once you find the property you can see general information, property value, improvements, land segments, estimated taxes, and deed history.
- The property can be viewed on a map.
- The appraisal notice can be downloaded.