Denton Fire Department offers Healthcare Provider CPR classes and training. The CPR certification/AHA healthcare provider curriculum includes:
- CPR certification on adult, child, and infant
- AED defibrillator training
- Bag valve mask (BMV) training
- Foreign body airway management
- One-person and two-person CPR techniques
All classes begin at 9 a.m. and will last approximately four hours. The course cost $50, which includes an AHA text book and completion card. Advanced registration is required; on-site registration is not available. Please register online, in-person at the Civic Center or any rec center, or by calling (940) 349-7275.
2021 Class Dates
All classes are cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19.
Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd
Argyle, TX 76226