In case of an emergency, call 911. In non-emergency situations, call (940) 349-8181 or file a police report online. When you call the non-emergency number, you can request that an officer respond in person, or in some cases request that an officer return your call instead.
To report an incident that is not related to public safety, click here.
Before You Begin
Please answer the following to determine if an online police report is the best reporting method:
- Is this an emergency or in-progress incident?
- Did the incident occur outside the city limits of Denton, Texas?
- Do you have suspect information that should be promptly investigated?
- Is there physical evidence that needs to be collected?
If you answered no
to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online at the link below.
If you answered yes
to any of the questions, please call 911 for emergencies, or call the non-emergency line at (940) 349-8181.
- All incidents reported online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your incident is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.