[Skip to page content]
City of Denton logo stacked
X icon
Home > Government > Departments > Community Improvement

Citizen Complaint Form

Use this form to notify City of Denton Community Improvement Services of recurring problems in your neighborhood. You may also report problems by calling our office at (940) 349-8743. Do not use this form for in-progress or emergency complaints.

If you have a non-emergency situation that requires immediate assistance, call (940 349-8181. If you have an emergency situation, call 911 immediately.

The more information you can give us, the greater our opportunity to successfully address your concerns. Please provide sufficient information to describe the situation, including:
  • A specific address or location;
  • Specific times when the problem is occurring or more likely to occur;
  • How long the situation has been occurring;
  • Person(s) involved, if known; and
  • If the Police Department has been previously notified about the situation, and the name of the officer who was notified, if known.
If the problem you report is the responsibility of another City department, the information you provide will be forwarded to them. Your name, phone number, and email address are not required to submit this form; however, it will enable us to communicate any action we take regarding your request for services and to contact you in the event that more information is required for us to effectively respond to your situation.

The following are addressed by other departments:
Type of complaint location: