Library Phase 3 Adapted Services
All library facilities are open for drop-in access and adapted services, including Grab & Go 30-minute browsing and first-come, first-served computer access. Some areas and services may remain unavailable at this time to maintain social distancing and a safe library environment for library patrons.
Phase 3 Services:
Temporary Library Hours of Operation
Emily Fowler Central Library
- 30-minute Grab & Go browsing and checkout
- Access to limited number of library computers on a first-come, first-served basis for up to two one-hour sessions per day OR access to limited laptop workstation tables for internet access for one two-hour session on a first-come, first-served basis per day.
- Interlibrary loan services
- 3D printer requests and pick-up
- Small audience, in-person classes & events, outdoor programs, and virtual classes & events. Visit the Classes & Events page for a complete list.
- Limited in-person, quick-answer reference and computer assistance with social distancing
- 2020 Summer Reading Challenge prize book selection and pick up
- Special Collections research sessions at Emily Fowler Central Library for up to one two-hour session on a first-come, first-served basis per day.
- Study room access on a first-come, first-served checkout basis for up to one two-hour session per day.
- Monday – Wednesday and Friday – Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday – Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
The following virtual and online services also continue to be available:
Contactless Curbside Pick-up
- Monday – Tuesday and Thursday – Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Library curbside pick-up of available hold materials is available through the drive-thru window at North Branch Library.
North Branch Drive-Thru Window Hours
Library Classes & Events
- Monday and Wednesday – Saturday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Virtual and limited-audience, in-person classes and events are available for all ages. Visit the Classes & Events page for a complete list.
To maintain attendance levels and accommodate social distancing, most in-person classes and events require pre-registration. Registration will be available seven (7) days prior to the scheduled program. No pre-registration is necessary for indoor StoryTimes. Tickets for indoor StoryTimes are available at the reference desk 30 minutes prior to the scheduled program. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. Outdoor events are open to all with no pre-registration or ticket.