[Skip to page content]
City of Denton logo stacked
X icon
Home > Residents > Health & Safety > Animal Services

Animal Services Citizen Complaint Form

Use this form to notify City of Denton Animal Services of recurring non-emergency problems in your neighborhood.

If you have a non-emergency situation that requires immediate assistance, such as a stray animal, call (940) 349-7594. If you have an emergency situation, call 911.

The more information you can give us, the greater our opportunity to successfully address your concerns. Please provide sufficient information to describe the situation, including:
  • A specific address or location;
  • Specific times when the problem is occurring or more likely to occur;
  • How long the situation has been occurring;
  • Person(s) involved, if known; and,
  • If the Police Department or Animal Services has been previously notified about the situation, and the name of officer or staff person who was notified, if known.
If the problem you report is the responsibility of another city department, the information you provide will be forwarded to them. Your name, phone number, and email address are not required to submit this form and will not be released. It is requested for the express and sole purpose of enabling us to communicate any action we take regarding your request for services and to enable us to contact you in the event that more information is required for us to effectively respond to your situation.