The City offers easy access to Healthcare Provider CPR classes and training through the Fire Department. The CPR certification/AHA healthcare provider curriculum includes:
- CPR certification on adult, child, and infant
- AED defibrillator training
- Bag valve mask (BMV) training
- Foreign body airway management
- One-person and two-person CPR techniques
All classes begin at 9 a.m. and will last approximately four hours. The course cost $50, which includes an AHA text book and completion card. Advanced registration is required; on-site registration is not available. Please register online, in-person at the Civic Center or any rec center, or by calling (940) 349-7275.
2020 Class Dates
Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd.
Argyle, TX 76226
If you have trouble locating the station, call (940) 349-8107.