Historic Denton Civic Center was designed by renowned Texas Architect O'Neil Ford. It’s centrally located near downtown Denton in beautiful Quakertown Park and it perfect for wedding receptions, banquets, community events, trade shows, and Quinceañeras.Civic Center Rental Features
- 9,000-square-foot indoor rotunda, rental includes tables and chairs for 200 guests
- 4,000-square-foot outdoor, covered plaza
- Three meeting rooms
- Full catering kitchen
- Updated lighting and acoustics
- Adjacent to Quakertown Park
- Alcohol permitted
- Community Room, maximum capacity of 75
- Meeting Room Two, maximum capacity of 50
Walking Track Free Access with a Rec Pass
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Total Laps to Measure a Mile: Inside track, 14.5
Inside track, 14.5, middle track, 13.75, outside track, 13.1 Laps
- Annual Rec pass: $10 per resident
Civic Center Facility Rates and Fees (resident/nonresident)
Rates and fees are subject to change. Advanced rentals will be adjusted based on the current fiscal rates rates approved by City Council.
$100 per hour, per resident
$105 per hour, per nonresident
Meeting Room One, aka Community Room
Also known as the community room:
$65 per hour, per resident
$70 per hour, per nonresident
Meeting Room Two
$45 per hour, per resident
$50 per hour, per nonresident
Meeting Rooms One and Two
$110 per hour, per resident
$115 per hour, per nonresident
$25 per hour, per resident
$30 per hour, per nonresident
Additional Rental Fees
The following rates might also apply:
Building Attendant (BA) $12 per hour
Hourly fee per individual staff for after hours rental; staff requirements are based on attendance and alcohol served.
$35 per hour
Hourly fee per officer applied to a rental based on attendance thresholds and alcohol served.
Flat fee required to secure a rental and is applied to final bill.
Cleaning Fee $400
Flat fee required for Civic Center rotunda rentals.