10/16/2017 12:00:00 AM
Citizens Invited to Meet Candidates at Oct. 19 Reception
Denton City Manager Todd Hileman announced the following five finalists for the position of Electric General Manager:
The City started the selection process in August by working with California-based executive recruitment firm Ralph Andersen and Associates (“Ralph Andersen”) to launch a nationwide search for candidates. A total of 111 applicants responded, and Ralph Andersen, in consultation with the City Manager, narrowed the list to the top five finalists. Interviews will be conducted on Oct. 19 and 20.
As part of the interview process, the City is hosting a community reception on Thursday, Oct. 19 from 5:45 to 7:30 p.m. at the Civic Center, 321 E. McKinney St. The reception, which is open to the public, is an opportunity for citizens to meet the finalists and provide feedback to the City Manager. Citizens are welcome to attend at any time during the reception.
Contact: Carla Romine, (940) 349-8344, Carla.Romine@cityofdenton.com
- Glenn Fisher – Director of Edmond Electric, Edmond, OK
- Marilyn Gilbert – Director of Operational Services Oversight for Long Island Power Authority, Uniondale, NY
- Tad Johnsen – Director of Utilities for City of Columbia, Columbia, MO
- Michael Jones – Business Unit Officer, Power Supply and Strategic Planning for Seattle City Light, Seattle, WA
- George Morrow – Director of Utilities for Azusa Light & Water, Azusa, CA