The City implemented a new online payment portal for utility bills, which will provide you, our customers, with new and enhanced account features. The new and improved interface provides a myriad of benefits, enabling you to pay your bills faster, easier, and more conveniently and securely.
Registering your account in the new customer portal, Paymentus, is easy and simply requires you to use your email address for your login, and to set up a secure password. To complete the process, you’ll need to enter your nine-digit utility account number and the corresponding street or house number. For an illustrated walk-through of the registration process, please refer to How to Register Your Account.
Quick and Easy Registration
- Enter your full nine-digit account number without dashes
- Enter your house number (only the street number)
- Password must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least eight characters in length
- Must contain at least one number and one alpha
- Only alphanumeric and special characters - . (period), @ (at sign), + (plus), - (dash), and _ (underscore) are allowed
- If you're currently enrolled in the City of Denton Pre-Authorized Payment Program, please contact Customer Service prior to arranging automatic payments within our new customer portal.
The new customer portal is highly secured to offer the following account features:
- Under “My Wallet,” your preferred payment methods, including debit or credit cards and eChecks, can be saved to quickly make future payments.
- With “AutoPay,” you can conveniently schedule automatic payments based on your preferred payment date and method.
- Multiple accounts, all past billing history and utility consumption, and future payment history can be accessed from one customer portal.