The City offers easy access to Healthcare Provider CPR classes and training through the Fire Department. The CPR certification/AHA healthcare provider curriculum includes:
- CPR certification on Adult, Child, and Infant
- AED Defibrillator Training
- Bag Valve Mask (BMV) Training
- Foreign Body Airway Management
- One and two-person CPR Techniques
All classes begin at 9 a.m. and will last approximately four hours. Advanced registration is required; on-site registration is not available. Please register online, in-person at the Civic Center or any rec center, or by calling (940) 349-7275
The cost is $50. The course includes a completion card and AHA text book.
Denton Fire Station #7
4201 Vintage Blvd.
Argyle, TX 76226
If you have trouble locating the station, call (940) 349-8107.